We can help you explore and experience the natural and edible world, working from our diversified farm in central Missouri. Our experience includes:
- Developing and leading programs and field trips for organizations including MU Center for Agroforestry, MU Extension, and Columbia Audubon Society.
- Extensive background in diversified sustainable agriculture as self-employed farmers managing produce, animals, timber, and natural landscapes.
- Creating written, online, and verbal interpretive materials for many outlets including several National Parks.
- Science education for grades 6-12 as a student & substitute teacher, science camp faculty, and tutor/mentor.
- Decades of gardening, creative cooking, food preservation, and general foodieness.